Apply for a loan Join us
Revenue reporting

Revenue reporting

Tralee Credit Union like all financial institutions must report to the Revenue Commissioners any Dividend in excess of €300.

For New Accounts

Tralee Credit Union must report the initial Dividend payment regardless of the €300 threshold.

PPS Numbers

Tralee Credit Union is required to request Personal Public Service Number or Tax References from all new account members.

For further information on Revenue Reporting, phone Tralee Credit Union 066 712 2373 

Cara Credit Union Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Website Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Regulation 53. | Cookies Policy.
© 2018 Cara Credit Union Ltd. Web Design & Development by Egg Design