With Tralee Credit Union you have a number of ways to lodge funds to Savings:
1. Call in to our offices in Tralee, Castleisland or Killorglin
2. Use Express Lodge (Tralee office only)
3. Our €2 Saving Stamps Card
Once a minimum of €20 has been accumulated in stamps, you can lodge these stamps to your Shares (Savings) Account.
4. Direct Debit from your Bank Account
To set up a Direct Debit, call to Tralee Credit Union or Tel 066 712 2373.
5. Electronic Funds Transfer / Standing Order from your Bank Account
To set up an Electronic Funds Transfer / Standing Order, please contact your Bank with your Credit Union IBAN and BIC Code.
6. Online through your Bank’s Online Banking facility
Using your Credit Union IBAN and BIC Code.
7. Tralee Credit Union CU Online Banking or CU Anywhere Mobile App
Transfer funds from your Credit Union Access “Current” Account to your Loan Balance.
8. Payroll Deduction, Paypath, Social Welfare and/or Pension.
For further information, call to Tralee Credit Union or Tel: 066 712 2373